Help In Collecting Wrongful Death Compensation After Losing A Loved One
The loss of a loved one is never easy, but when that loss could have been prevented – when it was the direct result of something someone else did (or failed to do) — consolation is not enough. You and your family deserve answers. You deserve support to help you recover and confidence in knowing justice will be served.
That is what we are here to do at Lapin & Landa, L.L.P. As personal injury attorneys with vast experience in Houston-area litigation, we can make sure your voice is heard and you recover what you are owed. Contact us today.
What Does Compensation Mean In Wrongful Death Cases?
We know that no amount of money can make things right, but it can help you manage the financial hardships that accompany wrongful death. By filing a claim, and doing so with aggressive legal counsel, you can recover compensation for:
- The financial demands of end-of-life care and funeral costs
- Costs associated with unexpected estate issues and probate challenges
- Medical care costs incurred during treatment for injuries or illnesses caused by negligence
- Pain and suffering experienced by your loved one and by your family as you struggle with a loss of companionship and guardianship
- Lost income from the deceased if he or she was an important contributor to your household income
Personal Service And A Reputation For Excellence
Our goal is to help our clients receive the most favorable outcome possible. Whether the route to resolution involves settlement negotiation or litigation, our experience as trial attorneys plays a significant role in our clients’ success. Attorney Bobby Lapin is Double Board Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in the specialties of Personal Injury Trial Law and Civil Trial Law. His unique experience, coupled with our firm’s dedication to personalized service, can help you through this difficult time.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys. We look forward to hearing from you.